Friday, May 21, 2010

COACHING WORKS DIRECTLY TO ACHIEVE GOALS


Coaching is so beneficial, whether I am availing myself of the opportunity or working in a co-creative process with someone else. I'm continuously amazed at how some of the non-essential areas that emerge during coaching are carefully put on the side and the main issue brought to the forward. It's exciting to see the steps that are taken toward solving a problem or making a decision and having not only clarity about it, but confidence that what you have discovered is so meaningful to you. Any issues held for another time are given careful consideration, but do not bog down the goal. E-mail re-caps too, help you to remember easily everything we covered. Contact me to set up a complimentary 20 minute session if you like. It's a tele-session so you can live anywhere.

Although I cover all areas of relationship interaction, I do work with individual needs in virtually any area that I am qualified for. I can also work with couples at the same time. I can do this with no extra charge for you in and audio and video session online if you like rather than on the telephone. Couple coaching is especially excellent this way and although I am on the West Coast, you could be in New York or anywhere is the states. Often my clients comment on how much they enjoy the face to face interaction also.

I hope you'll take a look at the CLEAR TRANSITIONS website and check out my background and services, products and fees.

Thanks for visiting and please check in often

No comments: